30 pasty rolls
1 kg white flour
1 packet of Shimrit yeast
2 tablespoons bakery enhancer
¾ cup sugar
200 gr. soft butter
½ cup warm milk
2 teaspoons salt
25 gr. melted butter for buttering pan
1 jar of Loacker hazelnut spread
For brushing on the pastry:
1 whisked egg
- Freeze the spread for about three hours. Remove from freezer and create 30 balls using a Parisian spoon or regular spoon. Place the balls on a tray lined with baking paper and freeze for about one hour.
- Transfer the flour, yeast, bakery enhancer and sugar to a mixer ball with a kneading hook and mix for half a minute. Add the butter and eggs and continue to mix for about 3 minutes. Add the milk and salt and mix for about another 4 minutes until the dough is of uniform consistency, flexible and slightly sticky.
- Butter a bowl and transfer the ball of dough and butter it as well. Cover the bowl with a nylon bag and let the dough rise for about half an hour until doubled.
- Transfer the dough to a floured working surface and divide it into 30 units. Slightly flatten each unit, put in a ball of frozen chocolate in center, close and roll into a ball. Transfer the balls to a muffin tray, brush with a whisked egg, cover and let rise for about 35-40 minutes.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for about 20 minutes until the pastry rolls become golden brown. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar before serving.