8 individual servings in a souffle dish
1 packet of Reese's Miniatures, 150 gr.
100 gr. sugar (about half a cup)
170 gr. bittersweet chocolate
75 gr. milk chocolate
160 gr. butter
100 gr. flour
5 gr. baking powder (about 1/4 teaspoon)
Pinch of salt
- Melt the milk chocolate, butter and bittersweet chocolate in a double boiler (bain marie) or in a microwave oven until fully melted and of uniform consistency and remove from stove.
- Beat the eggs in a mixer and gradually add the sugar until firm and peaky.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg whip.
- In a separate bowl mix the following dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt and add them to the mixture, mixing gently to obtain a uniform consistency.
- Divide the mixture and place in individual ovenproof dishes until three-quarters full.
- Bake at 160 degrees for about ten minutes until the edges are firm and the center is slightly soft.
- Remove the souffle from the oven and place in the center of each dish a Reese's peanut butter cup.
- Serve and enjoy.
The souffle may be frozen and before serving heat in microwave oven or regular oven, topped with a scrumptious Reese's peanut butter cup.