1 packet of Pillsbury vanilla cake mix
½ cup (100 ml) squeezed orange juice
¼ cup (50 ml) milk
¾ cup (150 gr.) Canola oil
3 no. 1 eggs
1 thinly sliced orange
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Put in an electric mixing bowl: orange juice, milk, oil and eggs and mix at low speed.
- Gradually add the packet of Pillsbury's cake mix to the mixer until all the powder is absorbed by the liquids.
- Switch to medium speed and mix for about another 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and place the orange slices on top for decoration.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the baked cake from the oven and set in a well-ventilated place for one hour.
Once the cake is cooled, you may slice and serve.