12 individual servings in Martini glasses
Ferrero Rocher, 12 pieces
250 ml cream
150 gr. milk chocolate
100 gr. bittersweet chocolate
100 ml cream
- Heat 75 ml cream and pour onto 150 gr. milk chocolate. Mix until smooth.
- Whip 175 ml cream until firm.
- Join the two mixtures with folding movements.
- Arrange one Ferroro Rocher ball at the bottom of each martini glass.
- Ladle chocolate mousse into each glass and put in freezer.
- Prepare a chocolate ganache by heating bittersweet chocolate and cream in a small pot or in a microwave oven.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and pour a thin layer of ganache on each glass.
- Garnish with hazelnut shavings. Another Ferroro Rocher ball can be placed on top (optional).
- Keep in fridge until ready for serving.